You can cancel Paramount Plus subscription on the same platform you have subscribed to. But the easiest method is by using Paramount Plus’s official website. It only works if you have done a subscription directly from there. But if you have used a third party like Roku, App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon, then you have to use the same platform to unsubscribe your subscription. Here, we have mentioned how you can cancel your subscription to Paramount Plus. To know more about it, read the article given below.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the Web?
To cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on the official website is perhaps one of the easiest ways to do it. Of course, you can use this method if you subscribe using the official website of Paramount Plus from the get-go. Below are some steps given. Check it out.
- First, open your browser and access the Paramount Plus website.
- Now, sign in to your account using your details.
- Once you are signed into it, check the page for the Account tab.
- So you should see it in the top right corner of the page.
- Now, from there, hit on the Account option.
- Then, scroll down until you see a section named Subscription & Billing.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button from the end of the section.
- Select one reason why you are canceling your subscription.
- In the end, tap on the Complete Cancellation button given over there.
Once you tap on Cancel pramount plus Subscription, you may get an offer to extend the Paramount Plus subscription with an extra month for free. After all, Paramount Plus wants to keep you subscribed, so they would definitely attempt to convince you to stay with them. You can tap on the offer if you want to take advantage of it, but if you are not interested, you should just hit the Continue Cancellation button.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on iOS?
Cancel a Paramount Plus account can also be done on iOS. You can apply this if you signed up for the subscription using an iPad or an iPhone in the first place. Following are some steps that will help you to cancel Paramount Plus on iOS.
- First, you need to turn on your iPad or iPhone.
- Then go to the Settings App.
- Please tap on your name.
- Now press on the Subscriptions.
- When you find Paramount, Plus, hit on it.
- Then, choose Cancel Subscription, and this will complete the cancellation.
By following these steps, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount+ on Apple TV?
If you have an Apple TV, you can also use it to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. Of course, the method will be different, so it is essential to know what you should do to cancel the subscription. It applies whether you are using a 4th generation TV or a later version of Apple TV. Here are a few steps that will help you cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on your Apple TV.
- First, from your Apple TV, go to Settings with remote help.
- From there, choose Users & Accounts.
- Then, pick an account of yours that is relevant.
- Choose the Subscriptions.
- Then, you can choose Cancel Subscription for Paramount Plus.
- In this way, you can complete the cancellation process.
Here, if you signed up for Paramount Plus through Apple TV channels, you will have to take a different course of action. You will have to get in contact with the tech support from Apple, and they will help you. You have to contact them if you are in this situation.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on a Roku device?
Once you sign up to Paramount Plus using services like Roku, Amazon Prime Video channels, or others, there are some different steps that you have to follow. More specifically, it would help if you went to Paramount Plus’s official website to terminate the subscription. Following are some simple steps that will help you cancel Paramount Plus on your Roku device.
- First, unlock your Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Now, from there, choose the Paramount Plus channel.
- Then, take the Roku remote and tap the star key on it.
- Select Manage Subscriptions.
- Then, just choose the Cancel Subscription.
If you are still having a hard time canceling your Paramount Plus subscription through Roku, you should just reach out to the provider and ask for help. The provider may take you through the steps that will reach the desired result.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android?
If you signed up for Paramount Plus using an Android app, you can also use it to cancel the subscription. Here are some simple steps that will help you to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription.
- Turn On your Android device.
- Then, unlock the Google Play Store.
- Now, hit Menu, and from there, press Subscriptions.
- Then, from the list of subscriptions, select Paramount Plus.
- Next, press on the Cancel Subscription and then confirm the cancellation.
By following the above steps, you can cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on your Android device.
How to Cancel Paramount plus on Amazon Fire TV or fire stick?
If you are using the Amazon Fire TV ecosystem offered by Amazon and you used it to subscribe to Paramount Plus. If that is the case, you can also use it to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. By following the steps given here, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
- First, go to Amazon and then to the Memberships and Subscriptions page.
- Then, select Manage Subscriptions.
- Next, choose Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Then look for Paramount Plus, and when you find it, tap on the Cancel Subscription.
Remember that if you subscribed through Prime Video, you will have to use the Amazon Contact Us page, as ViacomCBS advises.
How to Cancel a Paramount Plus Free Trial?
New Paramount Plus subscribers automatically get a 7-day free trial when you sign up. As long as you cancel your subscription within this trial period, you will not be charged for using the service of Paramount Plus. the cancelation procedure of Paramount Plus is the same for both free trials and regular subscriptions, so you can follow any of the steps given above to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
Reasons Why People Unsubscribe from Paramount Plus
Some reasons why people Unsubscribe from Paramount Plus are given below. You can check it out.
Even though the cost is lower than some streaming services, the collective expense of handling multiple subscriptions becomes burdensome at some point. To trim expenses, you may select to cancel some of the less-used subscriptions.
There are different content options available on Paramount Plus, including exclusive series, TV shows, and movies. Sometimes, it may feel that the content does not align with your preferences and interests. If the platform no longer delivers the quality or variety preferred, canceling may be the best idea for us.
Switching to other streaming services:
Here, streaming is competitive, and new platforms are emerging from time to time. So, paramount Plus subscriptions may be canceled to switch to another service with more features or content that matches the trends. The recommendations and exclusive deals can inspire such a switch.
This could be a chance to reduce screen time, do a digital detox, or focus on other activities you want to do. Cancellation allows you to take a step back and maybe return later to enjoy paramount plus.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How much is Paramount Plus?
After the one-week free trial, you can pay for Paramount Plus monthly and yearly on your choice. The Essential plan, which includes ads, is $4.99 a month and $49.99 annually. The Premium plan, which is mostly ad-free, is $9.99 a month and $99.99 a year. The Paramount Plus also has plans that include Showtime for $11.99 a month and $119.99 a year (with ads) or $14.99 a month and $149.99 a year without ads.
Do I need a VPN for Paramount+?
The Paramount Plus is only available in a few countries globally. So you will have access to it if you live in the US, the UK, AUS, Canada, Latin America, Ireland, or the Nordics. If you are outside these countries, you must change your IP address to unblock it, even to cancel your Paramount Plus account while traveling. The fastest VPN offers global servers you can connect with to make this happen. So simply subscribe to the service, connect to the best server, and unblock your account or sign up.
Is there a number to call to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription?
Yes, there is a number to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription. If you are not willing to cancel your Paramount Plus online from the website itself, you could use the customer support or advisor number for the service and request that they cancel your subscription. The number canceling the Paramount Plus subscription is +1-888-274-5343.